Easiest Way to Make Yummy Baked egusi soup (Danti Kitchen)

Baked egusi soup (Danti Kitchen).

Baked egusi soup (Danti Kitchen) You can have Baked egusi soup (Danti Kitchen) using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Baked egusi soup (Danti Kitchen)

  1. It's of Egusi -half derica.
  2. Prepare of Pepper and tomato mix, you can use any tomatoe paste.
  3. Prepare of Black pepper.
  4. It's 4 of seasoning cubes.
  5. It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
  6. You need 1 cup of palm oil.
  7. You need 1 of kilo of Chicken.
  8. You need 1 cup of ground crayfish.
  9. Prepare of Onions.

Baked egusi soup (Danti Kitchen) instructions

  1. I first precooked the chicken, added a little salt, Pepper and a seasoning cube..
  2. I allowed it to cook for 15 minutes.
  3. I emptied the contents into an extra bowl.
  4. I poured the ground egusi seed into a big bowl.
  5. Added half cup of water and mixed it till it turned into a very thick mixture. No watery at all.
  6. I placed the empty pot on the cooker, poured my palm oil, allowed it to heat up before adding the chopped onions.
  7. I then poured the pepper mix, allowing it to fry for 2 minutes.
  8. Using a soup spoon, I scooped the egusi bit by bit into the frying mixture..
  9. I covered the pot, lowered the heat and allowed it to cook for 5 minutes.
  10. Not stirring the pot too much, I poured in the chicken and it's broth..
  11. I allowed the soup to cook after adding the ground crayfish and pepper..
  12. I add a little washed and shredded bitter leaf to give it a leafy look..
  13. I allowed the soup to cook on low heat for 20.
  14. I served with eba😍.

Comments